What You Will Be Doing
· Manage the build out of our digital analytics capabilities and operate as a key go-to insights person for the marketing team
· Design and produce dashboards and ad hoc reports to present trends and measure progress against established KPIs, goals, and lead-gen activities
· Analyze website data to determine areas of site improvement. Identify traffic trends, abandonment issues, and opportunities for improving site conversion rates.
· Segment website traffic to understand and optimize user experience and conversion based on source, channel, visitor frequency, location, etc.
· Provide analytical support for A/B and Multi-variate tests and landing page optimization efforts
· Collaborate with members of the digital, product marketing, and web teams to provide actionable insights on the performance of digital channels.
· Guide product marketers in identifying key performance indicators for their areas and build appropriate reporting that provides insight into the performance of initiatives within each area.
· Create visualizations (tableau/powerpoint/excel) to present analytical findings
· Partner with our Analytics team to learn and leverage new tools and custom metrics
Skills & Requirements
What You Need For This Position
· BS/BA Degree Required
· 2-3 years of experience in digital analytics or digital marketing in-house or at an agency
· Must be proficient in using Adobe Analytics (SiteCatalyst) or equivalent web analytics platforms to create dashboards and analyze data
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel or similar tools
· Ability to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve web tracking errors
· Excellent organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail required
· Strong communication skills (verbal & written); ability to provide concise, clear reporting and actionable analysis
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and competing deadlines
· Knowledge of the implementation, measurement, and optimization of digital marketing channels preferred
· Experience with Optimizely or similar A/B testing tools preferred
· Experience with website heatmap tools preferred
· Experience with Tableau or similar data visualization tools a plus
· Knowledge of tag management solutions a plus
· Experience with CRM, marketing automation, digital attribution, and campaign management a plus
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Paul Writer