Job purpose & Scope: To manage & develop key accounts and generate revenue
Major Areas of Responsibilities
1. Area Head (following activities are required) :
- Serve as one point contact for all Institution Accounts for the respective Area.
- Regular meeting with Key Accounts to ensure the regular billing
- Ensure quarterly liquidation of dead stock/slow moving stocks.
- Stock planning through 60 day rolling SKU wise sales plan of which 30 days should be firm plan with 85% accuracy SKU wise.
- Ensure that the team below him shall do requisite Daily fresh calls and submit the details with Head Institution on daily basis.
- Coordination with the Supply Chain for arranging supplies for ALL INDIA for their respective PO.
- Ensure timely payment collection and resolving all operational issues in conjunction with HO commercial team.
2. Sales Management
- Manage existing accounts and develop new accounts.
- Ensure 70% of regional sales team qualifies for 110 per center club.
- Exceed 100 % of annual sales plan by value and by product category and thus ensuring that the company meets its market share objectives.
- Effectively forecast sales through accurate rolling sales plan.
- Ensure timely collection of payments.
- Ensure proper replenishment of stock.
- Ensuring 100% collections as per the collection norms and with a minimum CEI of 70%
- Maintain profitability of the product as per budget.
3. Competitor analysis
- Collect, analyze and disseminate information to field force and HO for competitor activities,
- Ensure every team member is well aware of market, pricing and promotional strategies of competitors & Own company.
- Manage optimization of stock, avoid obsolescence/ slow moving and defectives stocks.
- Effectively monitoring performance, appraising and provide training to all team members.
- Managing & monitoring efficiency, New account wise, TSI wise, and take adequate steps to increase the productivity.
- Daily/ weekly reporting of TSI for sales achievement, increase in productivity,
- Manage financials.
- Manage ROI and CAP for the region and each branch.
- Ensure timely collections as per budgeted terms.
- Optimize travel, communication, conveyance and miscellaneous expenses.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Paul Writer