1. The key deliverable for this role is to head the brand in its strategy and resource deployment. The role entails thought leadership across product categories.
2. Making long term and short term goals for Business Development of Company.
3. Managing Sales Team.
4. The incumbent will be responsible for handling the overall P&L of the business; Key activities will include Branding, Strategy, and supervision of Sales and Marketing personnels.
5. Training and monitoring of sales and operational team.
6. Accountable for Campaigns, Corporate Tie-ups, B2B, B2C, Brand Awareness and brand visibility in the market.
7. Making Business plans and strategies.
8. Review and Analysis of implementation of business plans and strategies.
9. Reviewing monthly, quarterly and yearly sale of Regional/ Zone.
10. Keep in regular contact with team members and maintain healthy communication & relationship.
11. Keeping up to date about company products, services and schemes.
12. Monitoring activities, products and services of competitors.
13. Any other assignment from Management from time to time.