Posted Sep 24
This employer requests that only candidates in India apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not India, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
You will work with an energetic, diverse group of global marketers, innovators, dreamers and doers who believe in the philosophy of creating connected experiences. You will also get to work with leaders who believe in challenging the status quo and importance of disruptive innovation. You will work very closely with Head of Brand and Digital Marketing. If reporting lines matter to you please let us know.
WHO YOU GOT TO BE
• A self -starter who can takes abstract ideas and convert them into sustainable brand programs through innovation in execution, communication and collaboration.
• You can think on your feet and express ideas that a 5 year old can understand you are here to be a rockstar
• You believe the “unbelievable” is only a word in dictionary and anything is possible welcome to the club
• Who thinks brand is not a name, not a concept, it is an attitude a promise that we live and convey in all our interactions
• Someone who believes in collaboration
• Who can simplify complexities and is ready to embrace change
WHAT YOU WILL GET TO DO?
1. Accountable for developing and implementing end to end brand communication plan for strategic brand programs across brand properties globally
2. Own the program metrics in terms on reach, engagement, leads and brand positioning
3. Lead and collaborate with other functions to successfully execute the plan across stakeholders
4. Own budget management, implementing and governing the program progress and ensure communication and reporting to stakeholders
5. Collaborate across marketing functions to converge all levers of marketing into success of brand program be it analyst relations, ABM, PR, Media, Digital and social media marketing etc.
6. Evangelise the programs within internal and external ecosystem to create visibility
7. Collaborate with businesses and geographies to localise the programs for relevance
8. Work closely with creative, marketing partners, suppliers, vendors to create an impact
9. Create communication standards, templates and process to streamline the processes
10. Deliver an end to end program ROI at every milestone of the program
WHO YOU CAN BE?
1. You can be a Marketing leader and a name to reckon with in industry
2. You can also be a rock climber, mountaineer, writer and poet (yes we all are almost there)
3. You can create history by DOING things you never DREAMT of
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE:
• 5-10 years in technology branding and Millennials are welcome too!
• If you know Digital and Social Media Marketing you just got to the top of the stack
• If you are an MBA that’s great but do need to “know-how” of real B2B marketing landscape