As a Manager – Digital Marketing, you’ll visualize, conceptualize and drive the digital marketing strategy for Accenture in India Marketing and Communications. You’ll help the brand push the envelope on online brand recall and reputation by leveraging innovative, disruptive and cutting-edge digital-led tactics and tools. Reporting to the Marketing and Communications lead in India, the position demands strong stakeholder management and managing a team of digital marketers to achieve quarterly and annual marketing priorities.
The ideal candidate should be well versed and experienced in latest digital and content marketing tactics and help steer the team seamlessly to achieve a measurable execution. You will be the brand’s digital custodian, including web, social, paid search, online media buy, agency management, digital-led engagements and content.
An excellent multi-tasker with an eye for detail and design, you’ll be willing to take risks and extract the best out of your team and agencies. A fascination with digital analytics, analytics tools and increasing the brand’s share of voice online is a requisite for this job. You’ll be working with various teams to help and formulate a digital-first approach for all marketing campaigns and establish connections with our global digital marketing community. A strategic mindset including interpreting data outputs to inform strategy and modify tactics to achieve the marketing goals
• Work with India leadership team to drive the digital marketing strategy for the brand in India
• Ownership of brand digital channels and content
• Drive and grow a team of digital marketers
• An analytics driven approach to campaigns
• Collaborate with different teams and stakeholders
• Management of agencies, including identifying new partners to work with
• Ideation and implementation of digital PR for the brand
• Leverage latest in digital marketing (tools, technology, content partnerships)
• Create solutions for targeted marketing online