Director - Brand Communication
Posted Feb 20
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Director - Brand Communication ( Social, Content and Design )
Location : Mumbai
The Director - Brand Communication will be responsible for Communication across all touch points (from app, web to email, social, packaging) for all the brands under Faasos umbrella. He/she will work closely with the brand PNL teams and will be responsible for a) devising the end to end communication strategy for the brands and b) implement those strategies.
There will be three broad set of responsibilities
Content on App / web :
- Manage a team of content specialists and work with product / tech teams to build and sustain a visually appealing and engaging App / Web for all the brands
- Timely launches and managing various promotions on the app / web based on brand team inputs
Managing Social presence for all the brands under Faasos umbrella :
- Manage all social media - from twitter to facebook, blogs, instagram - presence of individual brands
- Develop and implement engaging content based on the brand briefs
- Engage with the blogger/influencer community and activate them
Design across all touch points :
- Work with the head of design and his team to develop beautiful design / content for all touch points for each brand - Email, SMS, Packaging, web etc. etc.
- Design, develop and implement all campaigns for each brand working with brand teams.
Qualifications and Experience :
- He/She should be passionate about design / communication / brand building
- Should have a tremendous sense of humor.
- Prior experience of leading a creative / brand comm / social media team in a company / ad agency (min. 3 - 8 years; relevant exp)
- Has a proven track record for executing - out-of-the-box- campaigns
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Blog, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Has understanding of the various social media tools for ORM, social listening, social media management, etc.
- Has leadership skills required to lead and manage a dynamic team.
- Understands the aesthetics of design.