1. Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising & promotional activities.
2. Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
3. Manage the productivity of marketing plans & projects.
4. Emerge as a socially responsible business entity for enhanced social prestige, brand value and business results.
5. Manage the budget, develop pricing strategy.
6. Manage the category P&L ensuring that all strategic initiatives and new product development meets overall profitability targets.
7. Manage ROI analysis on key promotional activities against planned action standards presenting results and recommendations to Head of Sales & Marketing and commercial teams
1. Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing & future products. Achieve the goals related to Customer satisfaction.
2. Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
3. Reviews channel and customer-specific point-of-purchase trade plans and provides feedback on consistency with marketing plan.
4. Analyzes consumer, category, competition, and channel/customer as part of a situation assessment.
1. Effectively manage relationships with all external suppliers (PR, advertising, packaging, research etc.) to ensure that agreed objectives are delivered on time and within budget.
2. Effectively manage communication and strong relationships with all internal stakeholders (sales, finance, operations and NPD teams).
3. Build effective relationships with communication agencies (advertising and PR) and co-ordinate consumer activity plans.
Internal Business Process
1. Responsible for Shorter Sales cycle.
2. Regular monitoring and reporting of the Key Matics.
1. Market Research & Analysis
2. Marketing Strategy & Planning
3. Positioning & Branding
1. Analytical/Problem Solving
2. Team Leadership
3. Creativity and Innovation
Key Responsibility Areas
Increase Net Realization by improving product mix
2. Zonal Brands Performance
3. NPD Placement
4. NPD Feedback
Operationalization of Market working tracking process & formats
2. Competition Analysis & Recommendations
3. Allocation Of NPD Stocks & POP Materials - Brand specific
4. Business Pulse Outlets
Key Stakeholder Management
1. Field Sales Staff
2. Corporate Communication
5. Sales Development
6. NPD 1. PR Agencies