Global Head – Content Marketing
Posted Sep 18
Leading Telecom Networks MNC with $4B revenue
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (Can operate from Delhi,Bangalore)
Broad objective of the role:
· Company is on a journey to become a true digital infrastructure enabler in the market with the extensive portfolio of services across connectivity, collaboration, cloud, security and mobility.
· This is a critical role in the transformation of Company in its goal to become best in class in terms of - marketing return on investment. The role will have to drive the customer journeys through marketing, multi segment marketing campaigns and customer engagement globally, driving direct pipeline growth and underpinning the market thought leadership and brand building efforts.
· Within the Marketing team, a new function of Content Marketing is being created which will bring together the various current functions of content creation, digital properties and digital media planning.
· Content both in terms of what it is and in terms of how it is served to the target customers is becoming more and more important for B2B organizations.
· At the Company, there are very specific targets and goals that are being created with content and digital at the core.
· This role will play a very significant role across demand generation, accelerating pipeline and thought leadership for the Company. This role would be working in a global capacity to drive innovative, creative, and disruptive content creation and campaigns to targeted customer groups.
· This role's remit will include driving all the social, web and digital properties of the company and the digital performance of all campaigns. This role will manage performance through both internal creative services and with external agencies.
Min Qualification and experience:
Relevant university degree with 15+ years of experience in marketing, advertising and
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY (Key Activities)
Planning of integrated marketing strategy, content strategy, team roles and processes, integration with the organizational goals on market awareness and consideration
Content Creation and Planning
· Manage the content creation engine from brief to delivery through optimal use of in-house resources and external agencies
· Lead the creation, refresh and rollout of GTM / core thought leadership themes for the year
· Own creation of campaigns around key themes and on priority services/portfolios for regional teams to localize and execute
· Support rollout of campaigns for the regional marketing teams via email, social, owned and paid web mediums.
· Measure, report and optimize communications and channel performance
· Own and manage digital properties and support requests from all marketing sub-functions and other teams in the organizations using social and web channels
· Working with corporate communications and other marketing teams, build plans to ensure that the Company corporate and business messages are created and delivered
Media planning and performance management
· Own, plan and drive efficiencies across all types of media spend in the marketing organization through scale and specialized skills
· Plan and implement paid digital media engagement strategies across our core GTMs, ensuring collaboration with product and regional marketing as well as with the internal digital properties.
· Responsible for the media planning on all account based marketing campaigns across principally digital channels, so will include email, display, SEM, SEO and web
· Conduct goal setting, coaching conversations and performance review for the team
· Drive team's capability and skill development, regularly review team structure and assess talent requirement
· Participate in the recruitment and selection process of team members, engagement and reward initiatives; coach and mentor team members as required and ensure resolution of any people related issues.