Identify market opportunities, articulate competitive differentiation, and deeply understand target segments to evolve and help execute the go-to-market strategy for International markets e.g. Middle East, Africa, Asia
Own the marketing plans and campaigns for mobile app portfolio across APAC MEA.
Own the campaign process (plan, create, launch, manage) for both the prospects and clients
Drive product sales/growth both from new prospects and existing clients.
Work with marketing shared services teams to execute associated marketing initiatives and campaigns.
Plan and manage the launch of new products- create awareness and leads in the target markets
Establish value propositions and create solution messaging that differentiates our Event Management solution from direct competitors and point solution providers.
Develop an understanding of the buyers/ customers and buying / customer journey stages for our Event Management solution and generate a strategy that increases demand
Team with sales and sales management to understand the challenges faced in the Event Management selling process and develop programs and tools to improve sales effectiveness at each stage of the demand waterfall;
· Collaborate with marketing teams to execute associated collateral, client presentations, proposal templates, etc.
· Analyze, benchmark, and report on launch metrics, marketing initiatives, and product sales results.
What You Need for this Position
· 5 - 8 years of product marketing experience with software, SaaS-based, or technology products esp. mobile apps in the B2B space
· Relevant experience developing high-impact business growth generation programs and strategy setting.
· Entrepreneurial, creative, organized, self-motivated with attention to detail.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills a must.
· Excellent people skills to collaborate with HQ product management, sales, and other marketing teams.
· Proficient with MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Access).
· Experience in digital marketing a plus.
· Engineer or MBA marketing background preferred
· Customer or sales-facing experience a plus.
· Experience with marketing automation and CRM programs, such as Marketo and Salesforce.com, preferred.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Paul Writer