Looking for candidate with strong marketing experience in Luminaires industry.
Manage day-to-day marketing programmes and activities to meet the organization's short and long-term business objectives, comply with regulations and standards, and protect the organization's public reputation.
Developing marketing strategies for achieving long and short-term business objectives. Design & implement overall marketing strategy and brand positioning of the business.
Major Areas of Responsibilities
1. Strategic Planning for Marketing :
- Create, develop and implement the National Marketing Strategies, to meet the needs of the overall business plans and enhance the revenue generation of the BU.
- Developing marketing plans & designs to launch new products and market existing products in new territory & to assure achievement of agreed volume, market share, and profit objectives.
- Managing sales & marketing operations, implementing sales promotional activities as a part of brand building and market development effort.
- Tapping of potential accounts, analyzing their requirements and execute the marketing plan. Introduce key marketing policies and processes in order to optimize the plan.
- Monitoring channel sales and marketing activities; implementing effective strategies to maximize sales and accomplishment of a target.
2. Business Development:-
- Responsible for channel development, product promotion, and fulfilling publicity requirements
- Lead the marketing department, direct marketing strategy on product positioning, market penetration and pricing.
- Interacts with consultants/customers through planned visits, seminars, workshops and provides to development of the necessary product feedback, present & future customer requirements.
- Exploring potential business avenues and on achieving increased business growth and initiating market development efforts.
- Implementing strategies for acquiring business through trade channels as well effectively using the potential of existing accounts.
- Maintain & achieve targeted bottom line for BU & increase profitability.
- Revenue generation - Market Share
3. Product Pricing
- Develops pricing priorities for product development.
- Costing of products keeping in mind the profitability of the company.
- Finalize the price of new products and review that of the existing ones as per the budget periodically.
- Price lists /POP development.
4. Branding & Promotion :
- Brand Building by using innovative ideas to create product pull (Schemes, incentives etc.)
- Plans new product launches and communicates with customer/consultants in matters related to new and modified products.
- Responsible for the marketing of company products and services to the right market whether B2B or B2C.
- Research & innovate new product range/packaging for different applications.
- Tools to generate sales & related activities.
- Effective participation in an exhibition as a part of marketing activity.
5. Market Mapping / Competitor Analysis -
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate market trends, consumer behavior and competitor activity to identify market opportunities; adjust marketing strategy and plan to meet changing markets and competitive conditions.
- Liaise with other functional and operational area managers (particularly in sales, customer service, branch support, etc ) to ensure that marketing strategies and activities are integrated with other parts of the business and align with the overall corporate objectives.
- Identify potential market for product penetration & introducing new models, overseeing product development and design, setting prices, launching new products and monitoring sales performance.
6. Marketing Administration:
- To manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Is responsible for maintaining/updating technical literature.
- Budget management. To deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget.
- To manage all aspects of print production, receipt, and distribution.
- To achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media.
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge. As part of the Senior Management Group attend regular meetings and contribute to the development and implementation of strategies, policies, procedures, and budgets
- Lead, manage and direct the work of the Department to ensure departmental targets are achieved
- Recruit and introduce staff to the work & to ensure that required standards are achieved
- Monitor the performance of staff and motivate, counsel & ensure the necessary steps for career growth and development are provided.
7. People Management:-
- Recognizes achievements, identifies and nurtures talent to assume greater responsibilities & challenging assignments.
- Provides timely and constructive feedback & counsels on improvement areas.
- Fosters empowerment and delegation of responsibilities.
- Create a sense of belonging and participation in the team.
8. Vendor development:-
- Identify potential vendor for new product introduction through buy and sales mechanism.
- Coordinating with all internal departments to ensure the engagement with these vendors as an important element in driving growth business.
- Liaisoning with vendors from time to time ensuring proper product manufacturing process, value engineering, quality improvements & supply change management.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Paul Writer