Hetero Drugs Limited
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
1. Support function to the International Business with understanding of Pharmaceutical API Market-US
2. Lead the Customer Service Unit that provides customers with a single point of contact for all supply related matters in handling the receipt and processing of orders, along with all related customer communications.
3. 7+ years experience in managing the pharmaceutical product launches and regular supplies of products to the regions.
4. Team building capabilities to lead a team of executives, device and implement best practices and systems in place.
5. Team player with ability to guide and work with cross-functional team representations comprising R&D, Regulatory, Manufacturing, Packaging development, Quality functions, planning and logistics to manage product supplies.
6. Good Communication skills (English - Written and Oral) to interact with internal and external stakeholders Overseas offices and Customers.
7. Forecasting demand and supply coordination.
8. Knowledge of product costing.
9. Skills Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and Power point
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Paul Writer