Marketing Communication Specialist
Posted Dec 22, 2017
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and/or RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Supports Global Marketing Manager in the planning and execution of overall marketing communication strategies.
2. Create message and content for marketing materials including advertisement, product literature, case studies, tradeshows, web site, press release, newsletters, etc.
3. Collaborates with creative specialists to develop marketing materials for brochures, reports, case studies, marketing collaterals, white papers, direct mailers, advertisements, press releases, catalogs, bill boards, e-marketing, on-line banner Ads, tradeshow materials and social media such as, YouTube and LinkedIn.
4. Communicates key strategic messages well, across print and electronic media, to target end-users and internal audiences.
5. Create and distribute marketing communications, such as press releases, customer newsletters.
6. Responds to Sales Representatives requests for product images, brochures, presentations and other related items.
7. Coordinate trade show events, seminars, sales meetings and related activities including interaction with Event Management & Promoters, promotional materials and equipment retrieval and setup.
8. Work with global marketing team members, outside artists and publication vendors to develop written graphic materials, advertisements & multimedia packages (letters, DVD/Video, graphic displays, trade event displays/structures) in accordance with Nitto brand image standards
9. Draft, edit and publish audience-appropriate web content, product press releases, trade press articles, collateral materials, graphics and product data sheets, and related materials to ensure high-quality standards for companys website.
10. Manage external resources, including partner vendors and/or external agencies. Negotiate with printing firms, publications, and other vendors; obtain estimates and assist in vendor selection for projects in various media.
11. Administer marketing subscriptions, industry/trade memberships and corporate event sponsorships.
12. Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelors degree in Commerce, Mass Media Marketing or Engineering; and, 5 years related-experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Water industry experience, a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and/or ABILITIES:
1. Solid understanding of industrial product sales, preferably technical products and components as well as the technical concepts and product features, in a Business 2 Business atmosphere.
2. Well-versed with integrated marketing solutions in a B2B environment. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and job-pressures while keeping high-quality standards of deliverables.
3. Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite such as Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, PowerPoint and knowledge of Adobe Software: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Corel Draw , a plus
4. Exceptional knowledge of new media, social networks, internet, Web or interactive media.
5. Strong understanding of marketing campaigns as well as ability to facilitate and implement campaigns.
6. Strong application of critical thinking with exceptional problem solving skills.
7. Exceptional organizational skills, strong attention to details, high accuracy and strong follow through.
8. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
9. Ability to write moderately complex report and correspondence.
10. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers and/or employee of the organization.
11. Strong multi-tasking skills, flexibility in responding to rapidly changing, dynamic processes and demands.
12. Strong skills to effectively prioritize based on critical and urgent needs.
13. Strong ability to work independently and with a wide variety of staff, departments and cultures.
Hydranautics is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.