Roles and Responsibilities
To build, drive and lead opportunity capture teams comprised of KPMG and IBM individuals
• Identify & develop alliance relationships to increase KPMG engagement opportunities and revenue potential.
• Provide guidance to client teams and help them identify and qualify new and/or expanded engagement opportunities
• Work with IBM and KPMG client teams to identify where joint KPMG/IBM Alliance Based Offerings (ABOs) will address clients' needs and support efforts to sell such solutions.
• Generate and gain approval for joint account plans and joint pursuits.
• Engage and lead the appropriate internal and external resources required to demonstrate KPMG's and IBM’s advantages to the client, and to ensure client satisfaction.
• Measure and communicate joint value delivered to clients to ensure strength of relationship and ongoing success of the overall joint go-to-market strategy.
• Continually reinforce and prove the value of partnering to the client teams.
• Build long-term alliance partnerships and trust within the UK firm.
• Manage and optimize the overall IBM experience with KPMG.
• Participate in Account planning sessions and lead joint opportunity reviews.
• Ensure IBM satisfaction via surveys and quarterly business reviews (QBRs). Act upon findings and results.
• Evaluate trends and provide analysis and recommendations to management.
Qualifications and Skills
Experience and Background
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Paul Writer