Auto Sense Private Limited
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
1. Develop and execute Online Reputation Management -Online brand and reputation management.
2. Daily response management
3. Mention search and action, action on negative/neutral/positive mentions
4. Ability to propose logical solutions as well as communicate them clearly and effectively.
5. Sets processes in place for managing the key tasks
6. Regularly updating the websites and other online media presence.
7. Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
8. Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
9. Monitor trends in social media tools, digital platforms and other applications
10. Encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the companys services
1. Graduation/ Masters from the good college
2. Knowledge of reading and writing Tamil, Kannada or Telugu would be an added advantage
3. The candidate should be able to work in shifts and. 8 hour work day, 5 days a week.
4. Shift timing to be 2 PM to 10 PM. Weekend working, with week days off
5. Good working knowledge of English. Ability to understand and write well
6. Analytical mind with MS Office skills
7. Quick learner