Senior Performance Marketing Lead
Posted Feb 07
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
REPORTING MANAGER: HEAD OF MARKETING
NUMBER OF OPEN POSITIONS: TWO (2)
Lead marketing for a practice. The two practices for which openings exist are:
(1) Big Data and Analytics
The candidate will need to develop the go-to-market plan, craft the narrative for the practice, and drive the outreach globally. Towards this, they must be able to take independent charge and drive results as per allocated budget.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Should be able to work collaboratively with senior management and practice leaders to design and implement a marketing plan. Executive presence, ability to present ideas and marketing plans and gain consensus.
- Creative perspective and the ability to openly bring ideas to ensure creative, content and messaging are on target with strategy/campaign and of the highest quality. This will also require a high-level understanding of the domain.
- Hands-on PROVEN experience developing, executing and optimizing integrated marketing plans and campaigns in the US and UK including email, list acquisition, contact database, paid media, social, digital, search, display and content creation.
The ideal candidate has 8 to 15 years experience in B2B marketing.
Experience with B2B marketing tools such as CRM, List Managers, Campaign Management, Ad Managers is required. Please mention tools that you are familiar with in the application.
Drive end-to-end ownership of responsibilities, with an ability to evolve/adapt quickly
Work effectively at both the strategic level and at the tactical level
Data / outcome driven
Excellent communication skills / storytelling talent
Inspiring / High Energy
Operates with sense of urgency
Works well across multiple time zones and teams
- The role requires the candidate to be able to create an effective go-to-market plan and organize the required marketing collateral.
- Digital marketing campaigns should result in a significant lead pipeline. Towards this, please mention the quantum of business generated and/or influenced in your current role, along with the budgets you manage.
- Design and manage a lead nurture program.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
The organisation creates innovative digital experiences for enterprises. They use advanced digital engineering to ensure these experiences run smoothly. And enable customer-facing and operational insights with the power of big data analytics.
• 2,500+ Employees globally
• 10 Global Offices and 2 Global Innovation labs
• 350+ Clients served worldwide (including 50 Fortune 500)
• 30+ Enterprise Solutions,
• 5 platforms, 9+ patents issued
• Ambitious Social Responsibility program with 10,000 children beneficiaries globally.