Matrix Media Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and Instagram
- Plan content and delivery and use tools to manage multiple social media channels
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote the provided brand
- Write or be involved in creation of engaging blog posts and articles
- Create engaging multimedia content such as videos, and/or outsource this effectively
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
- Manage junior staff such as a social media executive or assistant
- Minimum 2-3 years of social media experience. Blogging background is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong ability to multitask and a strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with the tech industry is a must. Data science domain experience is a plus.
- Graphic design and video editing skills are a huge advantage.