Team Leader - Sales & Marketing
Posted Dec 01
THE GLOBAL HELPDESK
Delhi, Delhi, India
1. Develop an in-depth knowledge of focused products via successful completion of required sales training program, and utilize this knowledge to successfully lead Sales Support operations
2. Required to interact with multiple internal/external stakeholders on a daily /weekly / monthly basis
3. Manage a successful sales support team and ensure that the team consistently meets or exceeds daily sales performance metrics
4. Work to create and maintain a world-class Sales culture, focused on delivering results by providing ongoing coaching and development of sales support staff
5. Work with Sales rep to motivate and drive performance of the Sales Team.
6. Consistently ensure that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behaviour aligns with required values
7. Serve as the main point of contact for Sales Team and address calls for most general business issue
8. Analyze performance metrics data and leverage it to effectively coach and develop the Sales Support team
9. Effectively manage Sales Operations expenses to ensure delivery of internal gross margin goals
10. Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations
11. Identify opportunities and weaknesses within territories and make proposals to create value and increase operational efficiency
12. Work effectively with internal support departments (Marketing, Software Services, and Business Development) to develop effective sales strategies that promote sales to new and existing customers
13. Remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition.
14. Complete sales forecasts and sales activity reports and presentations in a timely manner
15. Required to generate, maintain, consolidate and track various reports.
16. Required to suggest process improvements/efficiencies for the sub-process or for the entire process.
17. Ability to work/stretch long hours during critical assignments
1.Minimum 2 years of Team handling experience.
2.Should have worked in Service Industry sales Process.
3.Should have knowledge about Service Industry.
4.Fluent oral and written English communication skills
1. Organizational, communication, negotiation, and problem solving skills.
2. Familiarity with issues and challenges related to Marketing campaigns.
3. Should be a team player and have demonstrated Leadership skills.
4. Should be proactive with result oriented approach.
5. Eager and able to learn new concepts.
703 , 7th Floor
58 Sahyog Building
Industry:Courier / Transportation / Freight / Warehousing
Functional Area:Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Client Relationship Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, International Business, Marketing
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
THE GLOBAL HELPDESK
The Global Helpdesk is a premier service provider for corporate interiors. completed 19 successful years with presence in Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune & Dubai with expertise of providing interior solutions to leading corporate houses & hospitality chains