Job Description Send me Jobs like this
- We are looking for a seasoned sales professional to lead sales for EMEA region
- The person will be directly responsible for driving end-to-end sales of SaaS product to Venture Capital funds, Fortune 1000 corporates, Investment Banks, Accelerators, Incubators etc.
- This role is a senior management role reporting to the VP of Sales and CEO.
- Build & manage a high performing quota-carrying sales team
- Shift timings for this position is 12 pm to 10 pm
- Manage key functional aspects of managing a team like implementing performance and review plan, training, etc
- Identify and execute projects on an on-going basis to improve sales efficiency across the team
- Drive revenues and market penetration in the region
- Define strategy for the sales teams including launch plan of new geographies or practice areas, prioritization of the customer segments, territory division, etc.
- Work closely with the cross-functional leadership on cross-department projects
- Build market intelligence within the industry on latest developments
- Lead weekly/monthly meeting with leadership and track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis
Here is what we are looking for:
- 8+ years of strong work experience in Enterprise/Institutional Sales (experience in cross-border remote sales/ Inside Sales/ Concept selling is a plus)
- At least 4 years in sales closures
- Prior team handling experience is preferred
- Flexible, organized and able to handle competing priorities
- Ready to relocate to Bangalore
What can you expect at Tracxn?
- Meritocracy Driven, Candid Culture. No Politics.
- Like Minded Intellectually Curious Colleagues.
- High Paced Learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve Peak Potential
- Learn to Manage Multi-Tier Reporting"
"Tracxn is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, CorpDevs & professionals working around the startup ecosystem.
We are a team of 400+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, NEA; tech giants like SAP; educational institutes like Stanford, IIMA; and corporate giants like Nestle, Standard Chartered and Samsung.
We are backed by prominent investors like Ratan Tata, Nandan Nilekani, and SAIF Partners
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Paul Writer