VP - Marketing
Posted Nov 23
Tracxn Technologies Pvt Ltd
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
We are looking for a Marketing professional with a proven track record, to join us as Vice President - Marketing. You will manage and grow a high performing Marketing team. You will be responsible for lead demand generation, CRM Management, Lead allocation, while working closely with our sales and product teams. The role is based out of Bangalore, where you will work closely with your team on online marketing initiatives and does not involve travelling to other locations.
Tracxn has a process-driven environment, driving continuous improvement at both individual and team levels. Besides conventional targets, we imbibe best practices with focus on increasing efficiency of our people, so that they themselves push the envelope.
Understanding Tracxns offerings
- Develop a thorough understanding of Tracxns products and offerings
- Understand the different categories of customers we cater to. Understand how companies in these categories are driving innovation, investment decisions.
- Understand how Tracxn creates value for these companies. Understand how they use Tracxns platform and keep identifying newer use cases
- Identify and manage our demand generation activities using a wide variety of sources (Website,Blogs, Social media, etc)
- Actively plan, manage, and evaluate SEO performance across all of Tracxns internet properties
- Develop and implement an engaging content calendar for our blogs, reports, newsletters, etc for nurturing of leads
Lead Management through CRM
- Configure and manage the CRM tool to ensure all the leads are captured and categorised as per source, importance and relevance
- Work closely with Sales team to finalise an algorithm for allocation of Sales Qualified leads (SQLs) on the basis of Geography, Customer category and Volume of leads
- efficient allocation of leads to all sales members and regularly update the algorithm of identification and allocation of leads
- Work closely with Product and Tech teams to improve and maintain website, landing pages and blogs for better positioning of Tracxn
- Handle the creative content team to produce articles/videos that showcase Tracxns offerings
- Come up with branding strategy for internal and external communication (fonts, colours, etc.)
- Develop and executive PR campaigns and media relations strategies to build positive relationships with various stakeholders
- Handle all press releases, promotional material and other publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.)
- Organize PR events (e.g. open days, press conferences) and serve as the companys spokesperson in other events
- Building relationships with the media and assist them in report generation using Tracxns database
Build and Manage your team
- Determine hiring budgets and plans for current and future personnel requirements
- Define Who To Hire for different positions including work profile & experience, education and salary benchmarks. Work closely with Recruitment Operation team to fill the position
- Identify training needs of each person to reach their peak potential. Employ different training and mentoring methods for different team members, as needed
- Responsible for performance management within the team including appraisals, monthly ratings, discipline, etc
10-13 years of total work experience with the previous 5 years in Online Product Marketing
Top-notch academics from a Tier 1 college (IIM / IIT)
Managed a team of at least 5 members
High intent of getting things done.
Strive for excellence. Strong commitment to improve things every day.
Ability to take decision based on sound logical arguments. Seek continuous feedback to deliver most optimal solutions
Strong team player. Keen interest in mentoring and grooming team members
Willingness to relocate to Bangalore
What can you expect at Tracxn?
Meritocracy driven, candid culture. No politics.
Like minded intellectually curious colleagues.
Design system & processes for high accuracy, efficiency and scalability
High Paced Learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve Peak Potential
Learn to Manage Multi-Tier Reporting