- Training Content Development
- Train the Trainer (Team Leaders)
- Monitor Training Dissemination and Conduct -Model- Training Sessions
Training Content Development
- Benchmark products & features with competition and develop FAQs to help the team-s product comparison skills
- Choose and create the best medium for dissemination of the selling story by using different mediums viz. AV solutions, other sales aids.
- Study sales pitches and demo skills used by competition as well as outside the industry in other sectors to incorporate best practices.
- Assessment, incentives, leaderboards
Train the Trainer (Team Leaders)
- Continuous & regular training of the Team Leaders (Off-roll employees who in turn lead a team of 30-35 secondary sales force members) to equip them to train their team at the Sales counters
- Organize -Train the Trainer- programs for the Team Leaders and Sales team members via self as well as with specialists in sales skills
Monitor Training Dissemination and Conduct -Model- Training Sessions
- Prepare Monthly Training Calendar for branches in the zone through team Leaders and ASMs & ensure execution as per plan.
- Travel to markets regularly to oversee knowledge transfer at the ground level, hand holds the team leaders and ASMs to conduct -model- training.
- Conduct tests/ quiz/ role plays for the secondary sales force in every market visit.
- Collect feedback from the market and improvise the training content on an ongoing basis
- Also deploy training to on-roll sales team members in all model trainings and via Team Leaders
Essential Qualification: Graduation + MBA
Preferred Qualification: MBA Marketing
Essential Experience: 5 years of relevant work experience
Preferred Experience: 2 years of relevant experience involving Training Content development and conducting Product Training programs
Essential : - Business context
- Creative Thinking
- Team building
- Communication Skills
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Paul Writer